FILA CLEAN, Fila’s Full House Cleaning Program, follows CDC guidelines.
The CDC defines cleaning and disinfecting:
- Cleaning: the removal of germs, dirt and impurities from surfaces. It does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting: using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
So, why is cleaning before disinfecting so important?
Because cleaning actually eliminates the habitat where germs and bacteria grow. In fact, dirt on a surface can actually cover up germs, making killing them much more difficult.
FILA CLEAN has a product for every room of the house!
1. Use CLEANALL SPRAY for all household surfaces.
CLEANALL SPRAY Neutral Everyday Cleaner is a neutral, multipurpose everyday cleaner for all household surfaces. The fast-drying, biodegradable formula won’t harm even the most delicate walls and floors while leaving the room smelling fresh and clean. Just spray and wipe!
2. Use KITCHENKARE Kitchen Stain Remover for kitchen countertops, grills, hotplates and barbecues.
KITCHENKARE is your perfect kitchen companion! The pleasantly scented, biodegradable formula eliminates grease and food stains in just a few seconds, leaving the surface clean and shiny.
3. Use SHOWERCLEAN & SHINE Bathroom Soap Scum Remover for all bathroom surfaces in ceramic, porcelain, glass and stainless steel.
SHOWERCLEAN & SHINE is perfect for shower stalls, tubs, fixtures, mirrors walls and floors. The biodegradable formula dissolves soap scum, water spots, grime and limescale in seconds. Just spray and wipe to give surfaces back their shine.
4. Use GROUTRENEW Grout Cleaner and Deep Stain Remover to clean grease, dirt and food stains on cementitious grout joints in tile walls and floors.
GROUTRENEW’s non-acidic formula won’t damage the grout or tile. Just spray, wipe and rinse!